This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Waddle On Party was a party that occurred in Club Penguin. It was the last ever party in Club Penguin before it was discontinued on March 30th 2017. The party started on January 31st 2017 and ended on the aforementioned date, along with the entire game.
- There were trivia stations at various locations on the island, testing players' knowledge of Club Penguin.
- The party finally brought an end to nearly ten years of speculation over the ability to tip the Iceberg.
- On March 29th, the last day of Club Penguin, all players gained access to free membership.
- The rooms that were decorated were the Ski Village, Everyday Phoning Facility, Dock, Town Center, Snow Forts, Ice Rink, Plaza, Forest, Cove, Mine Shack and the Dojo Courtyard.
- Town Center
- Coffee Shop
- Night Club
- Dojo Courtyard
- Everyday Phoning Facility
- Snow Forts
- Ice Rink
- Mine Shack
- Clothes Shop
- Ski Hill and Ski Village