| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- This was the seventh Fair in Club Penguin history. It was also the first Fair not to take place in September.
- There were new features to this years fair, such as new prizes, games and rides, some of which were for members only.
- Rookie was the mascot of this year's Fair. The Penguin Band also played at the fair but were not meetable.
- Compared to previous fairs, it was a lot smaller because the fair was mainly in party rooms.
- Also prizes were a lot more expensive than previous fairs.
- Park Entrance
- Galaxy Park
- Tumbleweed Town
- Pirate Park
- The Space Squid
- Wagon Wheel
- Marooned Lagoon
- Buccaneer Boats
- Puffle Shuffle
- Balloon Pop
- Lunar Launch
- Puffle Soaker
- Puffle Paddle
- Memory Card Game
- The Daily Spin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.