This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Ice Rink was a room located in central Club Penguin. It had been on Club Penguin since Beta Testing in August 2005 until its closure on March 30th 2017.
- Starting in 2008/2009, the Ice Rink would only be present in the winter and spring months of the northern hemisphere, with the Stadium replacing it during summer and autumn.
- This trend was broken in 2015 and again in 2016 when the Ice Rink returned in September instead of the traditional December.
- The Snow and Sports catalog was moved here in June 2010 following the destruction of the Sport Shop in the Popcorn Explosion.
- Although the Stadium was renovated for a second time during the Penguin Cup in 2014, the Ice Rink never received a similar upgrade.
- The room has sound effects of sports ambiance such as cheers from the audience and frequent whistles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.