This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Holiday Party 2013 is a party in Club Penguin which started on December 19, 2013 and ended on January 2, 2014.
- This was the 9th Christmas/Holiday party in Club Penguin.
- Members were able to buy and drive trains, and everyone can ride them. By riding the trains and hitting the targets with snowballs, players can earn coins for Coins for Change.
- It was the third Holiday Party to cross years, the first being the Christmas Party 2006, and the second being the Holiday Party 2012. The Holiday Party 2015 later also crossed years.
- Beach and Iceberg
- Coffee Shop
- Snow Forts and Mine Shack
- Ski Lodge
- CFC Railway Station
- Ice Rink
- School, Clothes Shop and Pizza Parlour
- Ship Hold and Captain's Quarters
- Ski Village and Ski Hill
- Town and Plaza
- Railway Line
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.