This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Fashion Festival was a party that occurred in Club Penguin. It began on August 26th and ended on September 16th 2015. The party was confirmed by a blog post by Megg and an article in the Club Penguin Times.
- This marked the first time that Dot was present as the mascot of a party.
- The party was essentially a massive fashion show, with the largest ever clothing catalog released at the start of the month.
- Players were able to vote to choose what they thought were the best styles/outfits.
- Similar to other parties, the Coffee Shop, Dance Club and Clothes Shop had music despite not being decorated.
- This was the last party in the Russian and German language version of Club Penguin, which ceased operating on September 2nd 2015.
- On September 10th, voting ceased and the winners were displayed on boards at the Dock, Snow Forts and Forest. The decorations and music also remained up until September 16th.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.