A user with Patroller rights can mark edits as patrolled, undelete pages, move files, use the Rollback tool, and his edits are automatically marked as patrolled. Patrollers names will appear in black.
Full List of Rights (Advanced)
- Can kick/ban users from Chat (chatmoderator)
- Delete comments on blog articles (blog-comments-delete)
- Delete pages (delete)
- Edit blog articles (blog-articles-edit)
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol)
- Mark others' edits as patrolled (patrol)
- Move blog articles (blog-articles-move)
- Move files (movefile)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)
- Undelete a page (undelete)
- View deleted history entries, without their associated text (deletedhistory)
- View deleted text and changes between deleted revisions (deletedtext)
- commentdelete (commentdelete)
- commentedit (commentedit)
At the moment, there are 0 users on this group. Admins are also Patrollers but are not listed here.
There are currently no Patrollers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.