This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Under Construction
This page contains links to Media1.clubpenguin.com which no longer work. It will be updated soon with archived links. Thank you for your patience.
The Club Penguin Island Party was a party that occurred in Club Penguin. It began on January 4th and wended on January 31st 2017. It was confirmed by Megg in an Island Insider video on the blog. The party celebrated the upcoming arrival of Club Penguin's successor: Club Penguin Island.
- It was the first fully original party since the Finding Dory Party.
- It was the seventh consecutive party without any 'normal periods', since May 2016.
- It was the second party to advertise a Club Penguin app, with the first being the SoundStudio Party.
- The Ski Hill had music despite the fact it remained undecorated.
- It was the second last party in Club Penguin before it shuts down in March 2017.